2 Corinthians 5 “17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! 18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: 19 that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20 We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. 21 God made him (JESUS) who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him (CHRIST) we might become the righteousness of God.“
- God took all our sins in the body of Jesus on the cross so that He will not judge our sins anymore.
- If we believe in Jesus we are a new creation.
- The old has passed away.
- We are not under law but grace.
- We are not sinners but Righteous by faith.
- How did that happen?
- Jesus did not sin but He became sin on the cross so that we who believe are Righteous by faith without works.
- The believer is the Righteousness of God.
Do not trust in your works. God took the first step of reconciliation on the cross.
Do not trust in other gods. Jesus alone is LORD and GOD.
Be reconciled to God….by trusting in Jesus and you will receive the GIFT of God’s Righteousness without doing a single work.