Beware of the “other Jesus”
2 Corinthians 11 “4 For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.”
There are many “False Jesus” being preached out there.
- The false Jesus of law who requires works for salvation.
- The false Jesus of false-grace who allows you to sin all you want.
- The false Jesus of universalism who says that even unbelievers will be saved after death.
- The false Jesus of preterism who will not return in the 2nd coming and says that there is no bodily resurrection.
- The false Jesus of Israel-only who only died for Israel.
- The false Jesus of Jehovah-witnesses who is just an angel.
- The false Jesus of Mormon-ism who gave new revelations and scriptures.
The true Jesus offers salvation by grace through faith and not by works.
He does not allow us to walk in sin but He will correct us and commands us to walk in love and holiness.
He does not save unbelievers after death – they are eternally condemned.
He saves all who believe in Christ. He died not just for Israel but for all the world.
He is not an angel but He is the Son of God who created angels. He is worshipped as Lord God.
His scriptures ended with the Apostles in the 1st Century who were His eye-witnesses – nobody can add/remove from his word.
This Jesus will return to judge the entire world in the future. All believers will be resurrected to live in the new world. All unbelievers and sinners will be resurrected to be condemned in the lake of fire along with the devil and the beast.