As believers, let us confess our identity and reality in Christ.
I am forgiven all sins in Christ
- Colossians 2:13 “You were dead through your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh. He made you alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses.”
I am the Righteousness of God in Christ
- 2nd Corinthians 5:21 “For him who knew no sin he made to be sin on our behalf; so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”
- Romans 4:6-8 KJV “Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.”
I am holy and blameless in Christ.
- Ephesians 1:4 “even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and without defect before Him”
I am perfect by Christ’s blood forever.
- Hebrews 10:10,14 “by which will we have been sanctified through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all…. For by one sacrifice he has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.”
I am not under Law but under grace!
- John 1:17 KJV “For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.”
- Galatians 3:25 “But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.”
I am a new creation in Christ!
- 2nd Corinthians 5:17 “Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old things have passed away.”
I am not a slave of sin but I love righteousness.
- Romans 6:14,18 “For sin will not have dominion over you. For you are not under law, but under grace…. Being made free from sin, you became bondservants of righteousness.”
I am not in Adam and his sin & curse but in Christ and His righteousness and blessing!
- 1st Corinthians 15:22 “For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.”
- Romans 5:19 “For as through the one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, even so through the obedience of the one, many will be made righteous”
I am spiritually enriched in every way.
- 1st Corinthians 1:5 “that in everything you were enriched in him, in all speech and all knowledge;”
I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
- Ephesians 1:3 “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ”
I am not spiritually lacking in Christ
- 1st Corinthians 1:7 “so that you come behind in no gift; waiting for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ;”
I am not dead in sin but resurrected and alive with Christ.
- Ephesians 2:4-5 “But God, being rich in mercy, for his great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead through our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved”
I am seated in heavenly places as a king with Christ who is the King of kings!
- Ephesians 2:6 “and raised us up with him, and made us to sit with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus”
I am the Father’s beloved child accepted in Christ. God loves me as much as He loves Jesus.
- Ephesians 1:6 KJV “To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.”
- 1st John 4:19 “We love him, because he first loved us”
I am glorified in Christ.
- 2nd Thessalonians 1:12 “that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.”
I have the fullness of God in Christ.
- Colossians 2:9-10 “For in Him all the FULLNESS of the Deity dwells bodily, and in Him you are made FULL, who is the head of all principality and power.”
Praise the Lord Bro what you wrote is a VERY POWERFUL MESSAGE it is all about Amazing Grace of Christ it really touch a person hearth we Christian will have better a understanding who are we in CHRIST ,may the Lord bless you and grant you to you more revelation of Christ blessings from Mike MALAYSIA
Thank you bro
In Christ realities are the true riches that the Father has freely given us in Christ. We need to know and be reminded of them for in them we find our identity.