As human beings there are times when we see ourselves as incomplete in some of the following ways:
– we need to improve our behavior.
– we need to please our boss or in-laws!
– we need to pray more.
– we need to fast.
– we need to read the Bible and go to Church more.
– we need to make money.
– we need to do this, do that, etc.
But let me tell you “Do not worry, God is your Daddy who accepts you the way you are
and will take care of you”
Why is that?
It’s because He knows that we cannot be perfect at all.
Therefore Jesus became perfect on our behalf.
– Jesus was perfectly loving with perfect behavior so that you don’t have to worry about changing yourself. God is not measuring your behavior and He will change you by His own effort in His timing. You don’t have to do anything about it. (Hebrews 10 “I will remember their sins no more…I will write my laws in their heart”)
– Jesus prayed without ceasing so that you can rest knowing that Daddy answers even the things you never prayed for. (Isaiah 65 “I will answer before they ask”)
– Jesus believed without doubting, so that we can rest without striving in faith.
– Jesus fasted so that we can eat happily and abundantly (Luke 15 “22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.”)
– Jesus was poor so that we can be rich. (2nd Corinthians For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sake he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.”)
– Jesus died on the cross so that we can live forever (Ephesians 2 “But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5 made us alive with Christ “)
– Christ became sin so that we became righteous and perfect !! (2nd Corinthians 5 “God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”)
Jesus did everything, so relax, rest and take a deep breath!
Daddy God loves you – It is finished – He loves you and takes care of you.
You are ACCEPTED in Daddy’s love because Jesus finished the work
and made you complete.
Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins and was raised from the dead. Everyone who believes in Jesus will be saved and receive eternal life.
Colossians 2:9″ For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form, 10 and in Christ you have been brought to fullness.”
Heb 10 ” 9 Then he said, “Here I am, I have come to do your will.”He sets aside the first to establish the second. 10 And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all….For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever”